reports given by our economical customized essay producing supplier best custom writing services aiding yourself to entry low-cost custom essay making professional services
The EfW Process
1. Post-recycled municipal solid waste is picked up at your home or business.
2. Waste is delivered and temporarily stored in a bunker. We maintain the building around the tipping and bunker area under negative pressure and use this air in the combustion process to control odor.
3. The waste is fed into a combustion chamber and burned at extremely high temperatures in a self-sustaining process.
4. Heat from combustion boils water to create steam.
5. The steam turns a turbine-driven generator to produce electricity, or may sometimes be used directly for heating or industrial processes.
6. Electricity is distributed to the grid and used to power homes and businesses.
7. State-of-the-art air pollution control equipment is used to cool, collect, and clean combustion gases. This equipment operates under stringent state and federal standards.
8. We control emissions of particulate matter primarily through a baghouse (fabric filter).
9. Emissions and other operating criteria are continuously monitored to ensure compliance with state and federal standards.
10. Residual material from the combustion process is collected for processing and metals extraction.
11. Ferrous and non-ferrous metals are extracted for recycling.
12. Remaining residual materials are beneficially reused or disposed of in a landfill.