Our corporate culture is focused on the triple bottom line of sustainability (people, planet, prosperity) in support of our mission. Whether it involves protecting the safety and health of our co-workers, leading continuous improvement ideas, interacting with our communities or operating our facilities efficiently, our employees drive our business. We deliver on our business mission by fostering a strong safety culture, supporting community involvement and building a respectful workforce that champions diversity and inclusivity.
· Annual performance reviews between employees and managers
· Periodic and frequent structured training exercises in the areas of safety, health and environment (SHE), environmental sustainability, health & wellness, diversity & inclusion, and business ethics
· Peer mentoring and feedback opportunities
· Monthly facility meetings to communicate feedback and learnings from recent company events, updates on safety and health initiatives and updates on site safety concerns
· Monthly departmental discussions