A Total Safety and Health Policy
Total Safety and Health is the ongoing integration of Safety and Health into all activities with the objective of eliminating illnesses and injuries and continuously improving performance.
- Nothing is more important than Safety and Health…not production, not throughput, not profits.
- Accidents, illnesses and injuries are preventable…they are not inevitable.
- Safety and Health is a management responsibility…and Safety and Health can be managed.
- Safety and Health is an individual responsibility…and a condition of employment.
- Safety and Health is a way of life…around the clock, both on and off the job.
- Every task must be performed with a concern for Safety and Health…for ourselves, our fellow employees, our contractors, our visitors, our customers and the communities in which we operate.
A Commitment to Total Safety and Health is a Commitment to Doing Things Right.